Not The Raven

Thursday, October 26, 2006

5 Reasons I Gave In and Started A Blog

(besides sheer, naked vanity ... does vanity ever get dressed up?)

  1. I already missed Web 1.0, and I'll be damned if 2.0 is gonna get by without a stern talkin'-to.
  2. I liked Merlin Mann's idea so much, it would be unproductive not to steal it (and we all hate productivity killers, no?)
  3. I needed another way to kill my productivity.
  4. Marriage, career, home ownership ... what do any of these mean if you don't have your own RSS feed?
  5. The counselor my employer provided said this was a healthier outlet for my insecurity than demanding that co-workers put "comments" on every Post-It note on my desk, screaming "UPDATED!" every time I wrote a new one, and asking my office neighbor to keep track of how many people read them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home